IVCC Fellowship Exists to celebrate God’s presence through Worship, Love through Ministry, Word through Evangelism, Family through Fellowship, People through Discipleship.
IVCC CHURCH Ministry Core Values: A Commitment to Bible, One another, prayer, praise & worship, Healing & Deliverance, outreach. Acts 2: 42-47.
IVCC Church Statement Of Faith
What We believe
- In Essential Beliefs – We have Unity – Ephesians 4: 4-6
- In Non- Essential Beliefs – We have Liberty – Romans 14: 1, 4, 12, 22
- In all our Beliefs – We Show Love – 1 Corinthians 13: 2
International Victory Christian Church Essential Beliefs
- We believe (2 Timothy 3: 16- 17; 2 peter 1: 20- 21) the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. Therefore, our ministry emphasizes the exposition of God’s Word from Genesis to Revelation, line upon line, precept upon precept.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe ( Romans 5: 12 ) that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential, and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life; we further believe His power and gifts are available to believers today.
- We believe (Matthew 3: 11; Acts 1: 8; 2: 4) that Baptism with the Holy Spirit imbues the believer with power for effective witnessing and that His incoming takes place in the same manner as it was in the Book of Acts.
- We believe (1 Corinthians 12: 1- 11; Galatians 5: 22- 23 ) that the Holy Spirit has gifts to bestow upon the Christian; and that we should show spiritual fruits as evidence of a spirit- filled life.
- We believe (Ephesians 4: 11- 13, 2: 20; Acts 3: 21) that the functions of the five-fold ministry or ascension gifts of the Lord Jesus Christ are all equally important and needed in equipping the saints for service and building up the Body of Christ towards maturity, attaining the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
- We believe (1 Thessalonians 4: 16- 17) in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe (Matthew 28: 19; 1 Corinthians 11: 28) it is important to uphold the scriptural practices of the early church. Therefore, we hold to the practice of water baptism and the regular taking of Communion. We do not believe that either of these practices is essential for salvation, but that they serve as a demonstration of our living faith in Christ.
- We believe (James 5: 14- 16; mark 16: 17-18) that divine healing is the power of Christ to heal the sick in answer to the prayer of faith and for a divine purpose
- We believe (Luke 4: 18- 19; Mark 16: 17) that every born again Child of God must engaged in spiritual warfare, inner healing and deliverance ministries for Holy Living and effective soul- winning.
- We believe (Matthew 14: 14; 28: 19; Acts 1: 8; mark 16: 15- 20) that the end- time task of the Church is to fulfill the great commission through evangelism and missions, particularly cross- cultural mission.
- We believe (Malachi 3: 10; 1 Corinthians 9: 7) that the method ordained by God for the support and spread of His cause is by the giving of tithes and free- will offerings.